- An economical alternative or enhancement to bumpers and dock bumper profiles
- Mooring Arms retain your watercraft a safe and convenient distance from the dock face
- Easy-to-install mooring arms apply vector based forces to the bow and stern of the watercraftallowing it to freely and effortlessly follow wave and water action such as tidal fluctuations,yetsecurely keep the craft at arms length from the dock surface
- Manufactured from the durable Cross-wound fiberglass with polyethylene tie-retainers andstainless steel hardware.
- Hot-dipped galvanized cleats, mooring lines included in every Mooring Arm kit
- Available in 4ft. and 6ft. for watercraft from PWCs to mid-sized cruisers